Thursday, August 18, 2011

Help Stop Foreclosure Sale! Buy My Barbie dolls!

Barbies 4 Sale: Hand-Picked Barbie Doll Listings



Must Sell Barbie Doll Collection to Save House!

Posted by:

Barbies4Sale: Buy, Sell, Trade, Barbie Dolls for Sale, Auction.
Estate Sales, Yard Sales, Barbie Doll Houses, Furniture, Clothes, Accessories, Collectibles, and Memorabilia.
Post Your Barbie doll For Sale!



Listing News: Found:


Must Sell to Save House!
1970's to present
Barbie Doll Collection
on craigslist.


Seller's Description:
I have an entire collection of Barbie Dolls from the 1970's - to present... some whole collections and the older ones are in their orignal box;

I have a Pillsbury Doughboy Cookie Jar and Bank amongst other stuff; Old vinyl record albums; A Porcelain Princess Diana Doll with 3 real diamonds;; A silver sequined Halter dress from Cache worn only once; Disney; 80's memorabilia; Od Chair; stroller; Igneous Rocks; Harpoon;Electric Trains; Windstone Wizard/dragon collection, etc.... I also have over 2 acres of land in Lafitte, Louisiana for sale (60,000 - less than 30k an acre)

Need to sell everything before Friday to raise 18k to keep my home! Serious inquiries only Please! I can send pictures if you email me!

Read More!


---

Technorati Tagged:

---



No comments: