Monday, May 28, 2012

Going Out of Business Sale! - 10,000 Comics $3000

Going Out of Business Sale! - 10,000 Comics $3000



Going Out of Business Sale! - 10,000 Comics $3000

Posted: 27 May 2012 06:00 AM PDT

The Comic Book Listings Blog:

Comic Book Listing News:


Going Out of Business Sale!
36+ Long Boxes
That's 10,000+ Comics For Sale
for Only, $3000


Now this, is what I'm talking about! This is the very reason I created The Comic Book Listings Blog. Why buy comic book collections of 50 or 100, when you buy comic books by the Ton!

Found, on craigslist, is an AD for 36+ Long Boxes of Comics - $3000. Seller says; "I am getting out of the comic book business and need to sell my inventory". Keep in mind I do not know the seller, so you will have to rely on your own Due Diligence. Nevertheless, 10,000 comic books for only $3000 Dollars? That's a Steal at only $0.30 cents each.

Start your own Comic Book Store! If I had the money, you can bet I would have already contacted the seller and you would never see this deal posted on my blog. But, I don't have the money. And even if I did, I'm Married! So it probably wouldn't work out anyway. Come to think of it, that's why I don't have any money. She's, got it all. ARRRRG!!! ...but I digress.

Unfortunately the seller didn't post any pictures, and does not mention a "Comic Book List". But you never know until you ask, and the seller Did post their Phone# on craigslist, so the info, and the Bonanza, is just a phone call away.

Read More... The Comic Book Listings Blog: Going Out of Business Sale!


---

Related: from MyComicShop.com.

---


No comments: