Sunday, May 20, 2012

Barbie Doll Listings: Barbie Dolls For Sale!

Barbie Doll Listings



Celebrity Barbie Doll Bob Mackie Cher For Sale!

Posted by:

Barbie Doll Listings

Listing News:

2007
Black Label

Bob Mackie Cher
Celebrity Barbie Doll For Sale!


I found this Bob Mackie Cher celebrity Barbie doll for sale on craigslist, and I must say I am Amazed at the $25 price tag for a Bob Mackie "Cher" celebrity Barbie doll. But the seller did post their Phone# in their craigslist Ad so it's easy enough to call and confirm. (I would, but that's not my job. All I do is Find the Bargains, and then post them here for our patron collectors to investigate.) Note: Seller Will Ship!


Read More...


---

Barbie Dolls, Furniture, and Accessories For Sale!

Posted by:

Barbie Doll Listings

Listing News: Found:

Large Lot of
Barbie Dolls, Barbie Furniture, and Barbie Accessories
For Sale on craigslist!


I found this Large Lot of Barbie Dolls, Furniture, and Accessories, for sale on craigslist. Seller does Not mention anything about "shipping", but does say that there is; "Over $200.00 worth of stuff for Barbies", and "Enough to fill 5 barbie houses". And that they are selling it all for only, $60.

Unfortunately, while the seller did post some descent pictures. They did not post a List of all the Barbie items included in the sale.

I will of course, keep you updated on this listing until it either expires, or is sold. I mean it may not be a Great deal. But it is certainly a Lot of Barbie Dolls an accessories for the money.


Please Keep in Mind, that I Do NOT Know the seller, nor am I affiliated or associated with the seller in any way. So, you know, Buyer Beware!


Read More...


---

No comments: