Saturday, October 1, 2011

Barbie Family Dollhouse For Sale!



1968 BARBIE Family House dollhouse on craigslist

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:54 PM PDT

Barbies4Sale:

Listing News: Found;


1968 BARBIE
Family House dollhouse

For Sale on craigslist.


This is almost too good to be true. So buyers, beware.

While searching the classifieds, (as I always do). I found this 1968 BARBIE Family House dollhouse on craigslist. The unbelievable part? It looks Brand New (in the pics). AND... are you ready for this?

It's, ONLY $35.00.
I KNOW! It's unbelievable!
But here is the...


Seller's Description:
1968 BARBIE Family House dollhouse - $35
GREAT PRICE! Classic 1968 Barbie dollhouse- folds up for easy storage. There are three rooms inside and scenes on all the exterior walls. I also have some of the original furniture. Please contact at me at the link above or call 310 645 xxxx. I will remove this posting when it is sold.


Listing Details:


Listing Link: 1968 BARBIE Family House dollhouse - $35 (Westchester)

Visit: Barbies 4 Sale!


---

No comments: