Saturday, October 20, 2012

Barbie Doll Listings: Barbie Ken Halloween Costumes




Posted: 14 Oct 2012 08:08 PM PDT

Listing News: Found

Barbie and Ken Halloween Costumes
For Sale on craigslist


 I Found these Barbie and Ken Halloween Costumes For Sale on craigslist and personally, I think they are Absolutely Adorable. Imagine You and your Ken showing up at the Halloween Ball dressed as Barbie and Ken... Still in Their Boxes!

Seller states, in their AD. That, "these costumes won the 106.1 KISSFM online Halloween costume contest last year".

Seller has posted two pictures of the costumes. 1) with them, in costume 2) with the costumes laid out on their back patio. Which tells me, that they really don't have room for them any more. Also their AD states a selling prices of only $50 but I'm not sure if that's for one, or Both costumes? I mean I'm sure they are proud of them. But if they don't have the room... well, then let's make a deal.

Read More!

No comments: