Friday, November 26, 2010

Barbies 4 Sale! Barbie Doll For Sale! Buy Sell Trade Barbie Dolls. #2 Vintage Barbie


Barbies 4 Sale! Barbie Doll Listings, Buy Sell Trade Barbie Dolls, Barbie Clothes, Barbie


Posted: 25 Nov 2010 08:53 PM PST
#2
Barbie For Sale!


I have a #2 Blond Barbie to sell. I say it is a #2 because she has solid feet and not holes in them. No green ear. Very nice, with swimsuit and shoes. Stand and glasses are missing. An original box as well. Played with very little. I have pics but will only send to serious buyers. Asking 2500.00 firm. I know she is probably worth more, but if a dealer buys her, there is room for them to make a profit but if another collector gets her, they will get her for a great deal.

If asking price is met, I have a bonus doll. I have the painted brown hair ken in his red w/white stripe swimsuit, red/white jacket and yellow towel. No red cork sandals. Ken is less than perfect, has all toes and fingers but been played with. Only box for ken is the teal vinyl single box (1962), lots of clothes as well, cap/gown, army/air force and others.

Put fireman in subject line, so I know you are not a bot.
You can reach me at http://barbies4sale.blogspot.com/2010/11/2-barbie-for-sale.html


---



No comments: