Monday, March 12, 2012

Conan The Barbarian #1-10 for sale on craigslist

Comic Book Listings



Marvel Comics Conan The Barbarian #1-10 MINT $400

Posted: 02 Mar 2012 05:00 AM PST

The Comic Book Listings Blog:

Listing News: Found;

Marvel Comics
CONAN THE BARBARIAN
Issues 1-10 _$400
For Sale on craigslist.


I found this *MINT collection of Marvel Comics Conan The Barbarian on craigslist for $400.

The Ad simply read; "OLD COMIC BOOKS!!! - $400". Clicking the craigslist Ad link, to my surprise I found these Conan The Barbarian comic books which "APPEAR to be" in mint condition.

*Seller makes no mention of the condition of these comics, and I'm just guessing myself. But just LOOK at the seller' pictures! Those are mint, if ever I've seen mint. Nevertheless, ask questions and Buyer Beware as these are Not My comic books. I just found them for sale on craigslist... like I said.

Read More!





---


Related:

Compare Prices:


---

No comments: